Sentimental Mood - Charl du Plessis
Select your time:
Charl du Plessis just returned from his first concert tour of Switzerland since the start of the pandemic. “I have been so inspired during these concerts in the Alps that I wanted to share the music with audiences back home to spread some fun and joy in these turbulent times, where happy or sentimental moments fall by the wayside”.
Sentimental Mood celebrates the world of classical, jazz, boogie-woogie and blues piano as well as the intricate art of improvisation.
With old and new music Charl fills the programme of Sentimental Mood with works by Schubert, Beethoven, Bach and Mozart. Musical masterpieces are reimagined as new discoveries in the form of musical improvisations and signature arrangements. Piano music by jazz masters Thelonius Monk, Duke Ellington and Errol Garner ensure a well balanced combination of styles and creativity to suit every musical taste.
– Masks are compulsory
– Temperature will be taken
– Attendance register must be completed
– A limited number of seats are available
– No more than two audience members may sit next to each other
– Maximum space is left open between booked seats
– Be sure to be on time for the event to complete the attendance register
– Disinfectant / Hand Sanitizer will be available in the foyer